As our tool is under development you should be aware of the following:
Is not supported or tested in the current version for modeling and simulation:
- Add a concept to divide a relation (auto-split relations) is not supported.
Change the source or destination of a relation (is better to delete it and create it again). Solved in Variamos 188.8.131.52
- Save independently simulations or models. All are saved by default in the same file. It is possible to save a configuration in a .CONF file.
- Save files with extensions different than “.vmsm” not tested (Others may work).
- Use of Variables related to a Concern Level (Simulation implications of Concern Levels only implemented for dynamic simulation), they are assumed as global Variables with a single instance in static simulation.
Context Variable relations with Context Groups breaks solver executions– relation type ignored for expressions. Domains for Enumerations is assumed as 0,1 (Real domain from values not loaded)– Domain retrieved from Enums. Solver crashes the application on random based when executed.Solved with the update of SWIProlog 7.2.3 from VariaMos 184.108.40.206. Combined call of static and dynamic operation may crash the JVM. Also, the static operations may stop working after the execution of a dynamic operation.Solved in VariaMos 220.127.116.11
About the Semantic and Syntax perspectives (MetaModel edition):
- By default, these perspectives are hidden and can be activated from the window menu.
- The semantic metamodel must be loaded before the syntax metamodel. Alternatively, the syntax metamodel must be reloaded after loading a semantic metamodel.
Save and Load functionality for semantic models was not tested (the existing objects were defined by code), may break the model.Models can be saved/loaded. Save and Load functionality for syntax models works but some attributes are lost in the model (the existing objects were defined by code).Models can be saved/loaded. The visibility configuration of attributes is not supported.
- Operation Expressions edition is
incomplete andnot used for static operations. Dynamic verification and simulation use the Operation Expressions in the version 18.104.22.168.
- Current expressions objects for verification, configuration and simulation were defined by code.
Types of relations are not represented on these perspectives (will be soon in the future).The type of relations are defined in the semantic model.
Found a bug? Please write us at: bugs<<@>>variamos.com
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive updates of the tool evolution: