- Support to run without solver initial verification (“nosolver” argument).
- Instructions for configuration on Win32 and Ubuntu included.
- Split verification and core calculation (additional button on gui).
- Disable button actions for double solver calls (multiple clicks).
- Modify interfaces to support time report and advance report (interactive process bars).
- If dashboard is closed, it remains closed until activated from the menu.
- Reset zoom combo to 100% after loading a new model.
- Core and Verification speed improved (Expressions simplified).