- Include semantic expression’s names on editor.
- Properly save semantic model – Include Semantic Expressions
- Property edition with ranges in group relations fixed.
- Create/edit operations, sub-opers, operation groups and types using graph GUI association.
- Semantic elements created according to the concept in the semantic perspective. In the same way it was working for the syntax meta model.
- Many of the expressions required for simulation and other operations created in the semantic model.
- Simulation partially working with the new dynamic menu. The expressions are partially generated from the selected expressions for the operation.
- Dynamic menus displayed on requirements model and simulation perspectives according to the semantic definition (auto refresh needed when the semantic model is modified).
- In/Out variables used/returned from operation’s calls. Tested on the simulation operation.
- String domains supported using hashcode from String class.
- Definition of operations/suboperations concepts. All the concepts created and associated on semantic model.
- Updated to swiprolog 7.2.3 with the new JPL library
- Semantic model correctly saved/loaded including semantic expressions, operations groups, operation actions and sub operation actions.
- Fatal exception on thead solver calls eliminated since the update to Swiprolog 7.2.3